Join us for the 2nd Annual Nevada Employers Conference!
This full-day event will bring together regulators, industry experts, and legal professionals to discuss to relevant and high profile topics: sexual harassment and marijuana.
Are you confounded by what to do now that marijuana is legal in Nevada? Are you concerned about becoming the next headline in the #MeToo movement and want to learn how to avoid it? If your answer to either of these questions is YES, this conference is for you!
What You Can Expect
- Presentations and in-depth discussion with representatives from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Department of Justice
- Guidance from top employment attorneys, public relations professionals, and other industry experts on how to navigate these issues and avoid costly mistakes
- Networking with HR Professionals, business owners, and more
- HRCI & SHRM credit for attending conference sessions
- Games, raffle prizes, and so much more!
|Date:||Friday, June 15, 2018|
|Time:||8:00am – 5:00pm (lunch to be provided)|
|Location:||Grand Sierra Resort & Casino (Reno)|
|Early Bird Price:||$199 (members) / $299 (non-members)|
|Regular Price:||$250 (members) / $350 (non-members)|
Early bird pricing expires Friday, May 25, 2018.
|This program has been approved for 6.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HRCI.|
|This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.|
Unless specified otherwise, in order to receive a refund or credit for any NAE trainings, webinars, or special events, you must notify us seven (7) days in advance of the date of the training, webinar, or special event that the registrant is unable to attend.
Details06/15/2018 08:00:0006/15/2018 17:00:00America/Los_Angeles2018 NEVADA EMPLOYERS CONFERENCEReno, NV
|Event Starts||Event Ends|
|All Day Event|