Our HR Hotline gets at least a thousand calls each year from members with a variety of employment-related questions and conundrums — from how to handle a hygiene issue to accommodating an employee’s mental illness to how to handle a transitioning employee. Because of that, we have a good feel for HR trends affecting Nevada employers.
Join us for a discussion of the latest trends and hot topics in HR, including things like:
- How do you handle a hygiene issue in an open concept office?
- Can you drug test someone for reasonable suspicion when they are not “on the clock”?
- An employee has exhausted FMLA, can you terminate?
- What can you do when an employee loses or damages company equipment?
- An employee just announced that she is pregnant. What are my obligations?
This webinar is designed to help you stay up-to-date on the latest issues affecting employers in Nevada – and how to address them. Even if you haven’t encountered these issues at your company (yet), you can benefit from learning how others handled (or didn’t) these issues.
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Presenters: Amy Matthews, SPHR & Ashley Staab
This webinar is members only.
Details12/11/2019 10:00:0012/11/2019 11:00:00America/Los_AngelesWEBINAR: HEARD IT ON THE HOTLINEReno, NV
|Event Starts||Event Ends|
|All Day Event|