Why Join the Nevada Association of Employers?
is to guide organizations and help them to make wise investments in the human side of their enterprise.
is to save employers time, money and frustration by rapidly assessing their challenges, prescribing lasting solutions, and providing guidance and support.
is to quickly, comprehensively, and cost effectively take care of each of our members so they can get back to doing what they do best… running their businesses.
NAE Member Benefits Include:
- Access to practical, affordable, informative training programs for managers, supervisors and human resource professionals at special membership rates.
- To receive expert assistance in governmental regulations, employee relations, wage & benefit surveys and handbook development.
- To gain “hands-on” expertise that is only a call, fax or e-mail away. Whatever your problem, we’ll work with you to reach a solution.
- To help your organization avoid litigation and remain union free by developing & implementing sound policies & procedures.
- To receive the most current information available on employment legislation, compensation & benefit surveys, training trends & economic data that affect your business.
- In contrast to costly hourly consultants, NAE offers a reasonable yearly membership that is determined by the number of your employees.
If you have questions about membership or would like to know more about our association contact NAE at email@example.com.